Box Of: 20
Bullet Construction: Hi-Tek Coated Hard Cast
Bullet Material: Lead
Bullet Model: Wadcutter
Bullet Weight(gr): 200
Cartridge: .44 Special
Case Type: Nickel Plated Brass
Gun Type: Handgun
Hunting: Medium game,Large game,Personal Defense
Lead Free: No
Muzzle Energy (ft. lbs): 444
Muzzle Velocity (fps): 1000
Sectional Density: 0.16
Supressor Safe: Yes
Velocity Rating: Subsonic
- This ammo is for cartridge size .44 Special.
- The bullet is made from Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.429.
- This bullet weighs 200 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1000 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be subsonic and travels slower than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 444 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.155244910489666. SD is the ratio of an object's mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object's mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of - Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
Determined at checkout.